Since 1998, the ASA High School Tour has visited more than 2,000 high schools across the US and every school loves the program. Students get a huge thrill from watching the top pros from the X Games performing live on their campus, while administrators love the incredibly beneficial message the assembly delivers and the positive impact it has on the students.
Each year the ASA High School Tour visits 100 large high schools in 15 major cities, staying in each market for 5 days. The events are turn-key, participating schools don’t need to do any work beyond providing space for the ramp and directing students to the show. We do the rest!
The ASA High School Tour will provide:
- A professional half-pipe (and alternate indoor box-jump ramp in case of inclement weather)
- Staff to set up and tear down the event
- An event manager to interface with school administrators
- Five professional athletes from the X Games to perform action sports shows
- Professional sound system
- An emcee to run the show, get the students involved, explain the tricks and deliver the cause partner facts / positive messaging
- All necessary promotional materials for the bullying prevention, anti-tobacco and other tour partners including the US Marines
- Operations and production elements such as safety nets, barricades, power source/own generator, and autograph table.
- Insurance for the athletes, staff, and all event elements
Truck / Ramp Specs:
- Truck Width: 8’6″ (need entrance width of 14′ between gates or walls for access due to turning radius)
- Truck Height: minimum 14′ tall clearance
- Truck and Trailer Total Weight: 40,000 lbs (truck: 26,000 lbs, trailer: 14,000 lbs)
- Set Up Surface: Concrete or Asphalt surfaces ideal, flat and level grass is an option, but no water 5 days prior
- Total Space Required: 110′ x 55′ (space includes students)
- Set-up/Tear Down Time Required: 4 hours to set up, 2 hours to tear down
- Set-up takes 4 hours and usually begins at 6:00am
- Shows can begin anytime after 10:00am